MicroMax NS coverall - elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and anklesStyle Number: EMN428
- Soft, flexible fabric with high moisture vapour for added comfort. Fabric passes highest in class test within EN 14126 infectious agent standard.(MicroMax® TS range of coveralls provide further biological hazard protection).
- Used widely within paint spraying, pharmaceutical, forensic(SOCO), automotive, agricultural, meat processing. Superior protection against blood, tissues, vomit, urine, faeces, saliva, meat, offal, skins, bones, blood, animal urine and faeces.
- Widely used within biohazard waste, sewerage and rubbish operations, swimming pool cleaning and maintenance as well as protecting against industrial moulds and yeasts from air conditioning systems and high humidity. For further protection Micromax TS garments achieves Type 4 protection against biological hazards.
- Micromax NS fabric passes ASTM F903 Liquid Penetration Test on 100% Concentration Diazinon, Motor Oil-40wt, Bleach(Household), Isocyanate based Paints, 50% Concentration on Sodium Hydroxide and 10% Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Micromax NS fabric is UPF 35 certified providing the Australian, New Zealand and PNG workforce the added sun protection when undergarments do not offer adequate all round protection .
Features: Attached hood, Elastic face, Elastic ankle, Elastic wrists and ankles, Elastic waist
- SM - 3XL
- Case Size
MicroMax® NS Physical Properties
|Physical Property||Test Method||Units||Test Results|
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530||>100 cycles/Class 1|
|Burst Strength||ISO 2960||50.9kPa / Class 1|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854||40,000 flexes/Class 4|
|Hydrostatic Head||ISO 811||351cm / n/a|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||6.2N / Class 1|
|Resistance to Ignition||EN 13274-4||Pass / n/a|
|Seam Strength||EN 5082||88.8N / Class 3|
|Tensile Strength - cd||ISO 13934||34N / Class 1|
|Tensile Strength - md||ISO 13934||79.87 / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - cd||EN 9073||19.4N / Class 1|
|Trapezoidal Tear - md||EN 9073||28.1N / Class 2|
|Trapezoidal Tear - mean||EN 9073||23.75N / Class 2|
MicroMax® NS Chemical Penetration Data
|Chemical Test||CAS Number||Physical State||Test Results|
|Butan-1-ol||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|o-Xylene||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 2|
|Sodium Hydroxide 10%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|
|Sulphuric Acid 30%||Liquid||R = Class 3 / P = Class 3|