Extremely lightweight and flexible.
TomteX® is an extremely lightweight and flexible Type 3 & 4 chemical protective coverall. The co-extruded lightweight high-density polyethylene barrier film provides a soft and flexible fabric, combined with stitched and taped seams results in an excellent entry-level chemical suit. Ideal for agricultural spraying and similar applications.
TomteX® Brand Features
- Co-extruded barrier film results in lightweight, soft and flexible chemical barrier suit.
- Stitched & taped seams for strong and impervious seams
- Double-zip and storm flap
- Lakeland Super-B style pattern – 3 piece hood / in-set sleeves, diamond crotch gusset
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and PE taped
- Materials: PP/LDPE Co-Polymer coated material. 63 g/m₂
- Garment Configurations: Coverall
- Environmental Clean Up
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Overhead/ hazardous insecticide/ pesticide spray and agricultural applications
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Pharmaceutical applications requiring chemical protection
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)