ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax® 1 fabric is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric. ChemMax®1 garments are tested to over 350 harmful contaminants.
ChemMAX® 1 is the entry level lightweight coverall featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate. Effective protection against range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip & storm flap and Lakeland’s unique Super-B style.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress.
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening.
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security.
- Ring Pull tabs on zipper for ease of use while wearing gloves
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Stitched and taped
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, cushioned knee-pads
- Colour: Yellow
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Fabric Testing: Permeation tested against 350+ chemicals.
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Maintenance applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)