CAT2 Arc Flash Protective ShirtStyle Number: AR8-S-DH
Features of DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment:
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide a solution that bridges a vast number of industries and adheres to the most important performance standards, NFPA 70E;
- DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment has several APTV selections from HRC2 to HRC4;
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed with inherent FR properties; protection is built into the fiber. Normal laundry conditions will not adversely affect the performance of the garment.
- Under normal wear condition, Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment can provide years of dependable and reliable service.
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide comfort with performance and a high level of aesthetics. Natural feel is a result of a high percentage in the blend of Tencel, a hydrophilic fiber that enhances comfort.
- Economic, cost-effective.
- 6.5 oz fabric, soft, breathable and very comfortable.
- Two chest pockets, ATPV value above the left chest pocket.
- Resin buttons,curved hem.
- Suitable for spring and summer.
- SM - 4XL
- Case Size