CAT2 Arc Flash Protective JacketStyle Number: AR8-J-DH
Features of DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment:
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide a solution that bridges a vast number of industries and adheres to the most important performance standards, NFPA 70E;
- DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment has several APTV selections from HRC2 to HRC4;
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed with inherent FR properties; protection is built into the fiber. Normal laundry conditions will not adversely affect the performance of the garment.
- Under normal wear condition, Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment can provide years of dependable and reliable service.
- Lakeland DH Arc Flash Resistant Garment is designed to provide comfort with performance and a high level of aesthetics. Natural feel is a result of a high percentage in the blend of Tencel, a hydrophilic fiber that enhances comfort.
- Economic, cost-effective.
- Sewed with Nomex.
- Double closure, covered button under outer closure.
- Hard resin zipper.
- Sandwich design on the front side.
- Two chest pockets.
- ATPV value above the left chest pocket.
- Two side pockets.
- Hem elastic design.
- Without arc induced metal accessories.
- SM - 4XL
- Case Size