SafeGard® SMS -Lightweight Breathable Protection for Both Dry Particulate and Aerosol Mist
SafeGard® SMS from Lakeland is well named for its ability to keep employees safe from numerous dry particles, aerosol mist and light liquid hazards. SafeGard® garments can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present.
SafeGard® SMS features 3 tough layers to keep contaminants out. The 2 outer layers are made of spunbonded polypropylene filaments that stand up to tearing and abrasion, while the inner layer is melt-blown polypropylene microfibers that filter out potentially harmful particulates and liquids. Protection is a given and breathability is the bonus with Lakeland SafeGard® SMS.
SafeGard® SMS coveralls feature a deluxe pattern with 1 chest pocket and 1 hip pocket, for convenience, as well as an elastic back,for better fit and wearer comfort. An Economy version of SafeGard® SMS coveralls, without these added design features, is also available to provide the same great protection in a slightly more cost-effective style.
SafeGard® GP Brand Features
- Dust, Dirt and Particulate Protection
- Effective Protection for Aerosol Mist and Light Liquid Hazards
- Breathable SMS Fabric Protects While Keeping Wearer Cool and Comfortable
- Available in Both White and Sky Blue
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged
- Materials: SMS polypropylene. 50 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.
- Colours: White, blue, red, orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols