SafeGard® SMS -use SMS fabric for high air-permeability to make a comfortable garment for Type 5 & 6 applications
Lightweight and breathable SMS protection for both dry particulate and light liquid splashes and aerosol sprays
Features an effective filtration of dry particles with good repellency against liquids and sprays, which combined with the high air permeability (ten times that of other Type 5 & 6 fabrics) makes Safegard® a viable option in many applications where currently many more expensive and less comfortable options are used.
With Lakelands’ superior Super-B style pattern for an ergonomic, comfortable and durable fit.
SafeGard® GP Brand Features
- Dust, Dirt and Particulate Protection
- Effective Protection for Aerosol Mist and Light Liquid Hazards
- Breathable SMS Fabric Protects While Keeping Wearer Cool and Comfortable
- Available in Both White and Sky Blue
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged
- Materials: SMS polypropylene. 50 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles.
- Colours: White, blue, red, orange
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- Dirt, Oil and Grease
- Hazardous Dry Particulates
- Non-hazardous Liquids
- Non-hazardous Liquids (Aerosol)
- Paint and Hazardous Liquids – Spray
- Dry Particle - Aerosols