Safegard® 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMS garment.
Safegard® 76 is Lakeland’s Premium SMS garment. A unique combination of superior fabric, superior seams and the Lakeland Super-B style style pattern results in a breathable so highly comfortable yet tough and resilient limited life coverall for Type 5 & 6 applications.
Manufactured from 4 layer 55gsm polypropylene SMMS material offering improved particle barrier over 3 layer SMS;Fabric features a high degree of breathability, softness and flexibility for comfort; Category III (Complex) product designed for protection against hazards.
Safegard® 76 Brand Features
- Highly breathable so comfortable to wear
- Superior and tough bound seams result in improved protection, durability, appearance and finish Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement
- Excellent protection against dry particles and splashes of liquids
- Brand Details
- Chemical Data
- Seam Types: Bound
- Material: SMMS polypropylene. 56 gsm
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, Coverall with collar, elastic cuffs ankles & waist
- Colours: 76 - White, blue; 76 Diamant - white with red seams
- Packaging: Individually vacuum packed
- General Industry
- Windblade & similar manufacture
- Wood and plastic processing
- Low level / low hazard sprays
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
- Type 5 (EN13882-1) protection against hazardous dry particle