ChemMax® 2 - Quality, Value, Durability with the Proven Protection of Saranex® 23P Barrier Film.
ChemMax® 2 is useful in protecting against hazardous chemicals and contaminants found in the work place and is a superior and economical chemical protective suit developed using the knowledge and expertise that you have come to expect from Lakeland.
The unparalleled strength and softness features a Saranex® 23P film on two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate which provides protection for chemical mixing and handling, environmental clean up, hazardous materials remediation and response, pharmaceutical manufacturing, spray painting and general industry.
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Soft and flexible fabric for superior comfort
- Wide range of chemical barrier at cost-effective price
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Heat Sealed Seam
- Material: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: Coverall with elastic hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, double zip & Storm flap front fastening. “Plus” versions with attached boots and / or double cuffs
- Colours: White with grey taped seams
- Testing: Permeation tested against a range of chemicals
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® 2 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 2 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.