Type 3 & 4 chemical protection featuring soft, durable and proven Saranex 23P barrier film... equivalent to protection offered by more expensive competitor products against 60% of chemicals tested!
ChemMAX® 2 uses Dow Saranex® 23P barrier film – soft, flexible and tried and tested around the world over decades.
ChemMAX® 2 fills the gap between the limited ranges offered by competitors and offers an extremely soft and flexible fabric with a more competitive option for many applications requiring chemical protection. Tests indicate ChemMAX® 2 offers equivalent or better permeation barrier than more expensive alternatives for 63% of chemicals tested! In addition it's mechanical strength properties are equal or better according to most CE measures.
This means in many applications where more expensive competitors are used ChemMAX 2 is a realistic alternative... and it is lighter, softer and more flexible so will enhance comfort levels... and reduce cost!
ChemMax® 2 Brand Features
- Soft and flexible fabric for superior comfort
- Wide range of chemical barrier at cost-effective price
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Heat Sealed Seam
- Material: Saranex® 23P film with two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate
- Garment Configurations: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Colours: White with grey taped seams
- Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical and Refining applications
- Oil-spill clean-ups
- Higher hazard chemical protection
- Contaminated land clearing
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® 2 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 2 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.