ChemMax® 1 - Your First Level of Chemical Protection
ChemMax® 1 is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric. ChemMax®1 garments bar many harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing. Available with serged, bound and sealed seams for scalability.
ChemMax® 1 provides economical, lightweight protection against most industrial acid and base chemicals. Bloodborne pathogen and viral protection make it a cost effective option for waste water treatment facilities. ChemMax® 1 also meets the requirements of EN-1149 for Electrostatic Properties.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- High density polyethylene film barrier laminated to spunbond polypropylene Substrate.
- Design features double zip / storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
- Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection.
- Bright yellow color for easy identification.
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Serged, Bound, & Heat Sealed
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configurations: Coveralls, Jacket, Pants, Hoods, Apron, Boot Covers
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Pressure spray applications
- Acid and Alkali handling
- Agricultural chemical applications
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® 1 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 1 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials, on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.