ChemMax® 1 - provide lightweight and effective Type 3 & 4 protection against a broad range of commonly used chemicals.
ChemMax® 1 is constructed using a polyethylene barrier film laminated to a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric.
ChemMax®1 garments provide lightweight and effective Type 3 & 4 protection against a broad range of commonly used chemicals. Stitched and taped seams, a double zip & storm flap, cushioned knee-pads and Lakeland’s unique Super-B style pattern combine to make an excellent fit and an ergonomically superior garment.
ChemMax® 1 Brand Features
- High density polyethylene film barrier laminated to spunbond polypropylene Substrate.
- Design features double zip / storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
- Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection.
- Bright yellow color for easy identification.
- Brand Details
- Test Data
- Seam Types: Heat Sealed
- Material: Polyethylene barrier film & Continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
- Garment Configurations: All ChemMax coveralls are available as coveralls with elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles, with or without attached feet and various Partial Body accessories including jackets, pants, lab coats and overboots with anti-slip soles.
- Color: Yellow
- Chemical Handling
- Tank Cleaning
- Pressure spray applications
- Acid and Alkali handling
- Agricultural chemical applications
- EN 14605 (Type 3 & 4)
- EN 13982 (Type 5)
- EN 13034 (Type 6)
- EN 1149-5 (Anti-static)
- EN 14126 (Bio hazard / infectious agents)
- EN 1073 (radiation contaminated dusts)
ChemMax® 1 is not flame resistant and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks, or in potentially flammable or explosive environments. Garments made of ChemMax® 1 should have slip resistant or anti-slip materials, on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.