Lakeland Protects People
People are your greatest asset and Lakeland can help you protect them. We manufacture protective clothing that can help save lives and prevent injury.
Lakeland owns all their own global manufacturing base. Production throughout is subject to strict quality standards - in every Lakeland facility quality is Factor Number One.
Superior products and quality requires superior knowledge. Lakeland are the global experts in industrial protective clothing. Download technical guides on protective clothing selection here
All Lakeland limited-life protective garments for Europe use the Lakeland "Super-B" style pattern. A unique combination of features including inset sleeves, 3-piece hood and 2-piece diamond gusset - the best elements of US and European styles resulting in a garment which is generously sized and features superior fit and excellent freedom of movement.
- Protection against light chemical splash and hazardous dusts - Type 5 & 6
- Cool Suits - Composite protection - Type 4,5 & 6
- Protection against liquid chemical spray - Type 3 & 4
- Protections against gases and vapours - Type 1 & 2
- Chemical protection with FR - EN 14116 / Type 3,4,5 & 6
- Protection against Flames & heat - EN11612 / EN 11611
- Protection against Arc Flash heat - EN 61482
- Aluminised Heat Protection
- Fire Fighters clothing - CE and NFPA